Giving a presentation and not sure if you can use the picture
you found on Google Images?
Can I play a music CD in the waiting room?
I want to convert a questionnaire I use with my patients to an electronic format. Do I need permission to do that?
Can I post a PDF of a journal article on an internal website?
If you have similar questions, library staff and a new Gundersen Health System Copyright Policy can help.
The purpose of the policy is to:
Can I play a music CD in the waiting room?
I want to convert a questionnaire I use with my patients to an electronic format. Do I need permission to do that?
Can I post a PDF of a journal article on an internal website?
If you have similar questions, library staff and a new Gundersen Health System Copyright Policy can help.
The purpose of the policy is to:
- Provide a general outline of U.S. copyright law.
- Encourage the lawful use of copyright-protected materials.
- Protect Gundersen against risk of copyright infringement.
- Provide employees practical advice and procedures for addressing complex copyright issues.
Library supervisor, Eileen Severson, can help handle any special
copyright issues or permissions, including questions regarding fair use and can
provide training about copyright for you or your department. In addition,
library staff can assist in finding suitable material for use that is not
protected by copyright, if necessary.
To contact the library, email library@gundersenhealth.org or call extension 55410.
Additional resources on writing, publishing, presenting, and copyright can be found on the Health Sciences Library website: http://gladiator.gundluth.org/depts/library/resources/writing.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment