I thought you might want to know how Gundersen Health System users of VisualDx used it over the past year. I thought it was interesting and kind of fun.
Where were Gundersen Health System users accessing VisualDx?
From UpToDate: 9%
From a Mobile Device: 16%
From the Web: 75%
What were the most viewed diagnoses?
Dermatitis, Atopic (Eczema)
Dermatitis, Seborrheic
Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease
Lyme Disease
Tinea Corporis (Ringworm of the Body)
Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
Dermatitis, Allergic Contact
Urticaria (Hives)
Pityriasis Rosea
Psoriasis
Tinea Versicolor
Rubeola (Measles)
Scabies
Bedbug Bite
Viral Exanthem
Dermatitis, Poison Ivy-Oak-Sumac
Folliculitis
Lichen Planus
I don't think the results are too surprising, thoughts anyone? Feel free to leave comments below.
Current news about the library, library staff, and health care resources for Gundersen Health System health care providers, staff, and employees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Want to know more about the issues and details of the Supreme Court's review of the 2010 Health Care Reform Law in simple language? See ...
-
Test Your U.S. Copyright Law Knowledge True or False? (answers below) 1. I n order to have copyright protection in the United Stat...
-
FROM THE OFFICES OF LESLEY ELLEN HARRIS Copyright, New Media Law & E-Commer...
No comments:
Post a Comment