Going back to school and
writing a paper? Doing research and
publishing or presenting? If you said
“Yes”, Library and Patient Education Services can help you on your journey.
Remember the “good old days”
of creating a reference list, spending hours making sure each period was in the
right spot, the title was italicized, and indented correctly? No longer.
RefWorks is an online tool that helps organize article, book, or website references used in writing papers. Not only can it help organize references, but it can create a reference list in the citation format you need, in very little time. For more information or training, see the library's Writing, Publishing and Presenting page, RefWorks Tutorials, or contact library staff.
RefWorks is an online tool that helps organize article, book, or website references used in writing papers. Not only can it help organize references, but it can create a reference list in the citation format you need, in very little time. For more information or training, see the library's Writing, Publishing and Presenting page, RefWorks Tutorials, or contact library staff.
Additional resources on writing,
publishing, and presenting are also available from the Health Sciences Library website, found on Gladiator under Top Clinical
Resources. On the Health Sciences
Library home page, look under Resources by Topic.
Find answers to questions
like…
- What journal should I publish in?
- Where can I find an image for my presentation?
- I found this chart on the internet and I want to use it in an article I’m publishing, do I need permission?
- What is copyright and why should I care?
- I want to publish in a particular journal, how do I find their Instructions for Authors?
- How do I cite this reference in APA format?
We also have several textbooks on how to write scientific, biomedical, or nursing research papers. See the library's online catalog for a listing of titles.
As always, if you need
additional help with any of the library’s resources, please contact library
services. Extension 55410 or library@gundersenhealth.org


No comments:
Post a Comment